14 May 2008

did i mention?

...that all of the rocks you see in the photos were dug out of the mound in the backyard? We still have enough to line a flower bed, as well as widen the path in the front, and maybe put some under the little wooden bench. I guess they were lining the pond area, and PO just covered them with dirt. The big boulder one was part of the reason it was a mound later--it wasn't buried very deep, so they just piled dirt on top of it.

In other news, I'm now the new editor of the neighborhood newsletter. This is what happens when you point out typos in the last newsletter, I think. I did find out that I don't have to distribute it, just get it put together and sent to the printer each month. Whew!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Congrats! I know you will put together a fine newsletter.