09 August 2010

thoughts for the future

I've been thinking about my blogs lately and wondering if merging them together would be a good idea...sort of a mish-mash of frugal living, green living, old house DIY, and my (hopefully) humorous observations on life with toddlers.  But I wonder if my current houseblog (right here where you're reading) and my baby blog (currently a bit more private) are too topic-specific to crossover well.  Honestly, the DIY portion of 1928 Bungalow has been on pause, or at least in pretty slow motion, lately, so I'm not sure there's much damage I could do by talking about life with toddlers more often ;)  And I have a feeling that these things mingle together in other people's lives as well.  If you have any thoughts on this, let me know...

1 comment:

Jen said...

I say go for it. It would be a lifestyle type blog.