28 August 2008

lazy days update

Here are a couple of photos of our new front door. We haven't done a thing to it since we brought it home!



Updated photo of the wisteria of evil. It's run out of trellis, and hasn't quite decided if it wants to just take over the building next door or not.

This is one of Brandon's project chairs...or actually, two of them. I really like the placement though; set up like a conversation area, it's really two chairs that you can't sit in with a birdbath in between :)

Close up of the other chair project. I think this one is the rocker.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

That door looks exactly like OUR new old front door! How funny!

Paul B said...

What are the dimensions of that white craftsman door?

Nolan said...

The one we found? The door is 36" x 89.

The Lili Effect said...

Wisteria of Evil! OMG! I can't kill it! And it crept from the back yard up to the front bushes!!!!!

I think I'm going to wrap myself in Wisteria for your halloween party. That should scare the bejeezus out of the neighbors, at least!