08 September 2008

patio help needed

We're trying to find a very small bistro style table with two chairs for the patio at the condo. It's a very tiny patio surrounded by concrete walls (basically mostly underground with an opening at the top!).

I was wondering if anyone either knew where we could find an inexpensive set right now, since we seem to be heading out of patio season, or had one they weren't using that we could borrow (either until we can find one to buy or borrow for three months or so).

We had one until a few months ago, when we gave it back to Brandon's mom for his sister to use! I've looked all over and all the outdoor furniture seems to have disappeared from Lowe's, HD, etc. I remember IKEA had one this summer, but haven't been back to check. I don't remember seeing it the last time we were there, though.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We bought our little black iron and two chairs one at JoAnn Fabrics and Crafts of all places. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

We found our tile-topped bistro set at Cost Plus World Market about a month or two ago. It comes in blue, red, or green tiles (black iron), but we spray-painted the legs and edge of ours white to match some chairs we already had. Call ahead before you go; not all locations carry them. Ours was from the Barrett Pkwy location.

Bungalow in the Hollow said...

Run to a Wal-Mart! They really have some deals now. I was there yesterday (Gresham/I-20) and they have some for $60 or so. Better Homes and Gardens partnered up with them, and some of them are super cute. GL!

Nolan said...

Ooh! I went to Walmart at Howell Mill, but they didn't have anything. I didn't think to try the others! Gresham is on my way home, and I'll also be near the one in Avondale today!

*This is not an endorsement of Walmart or other big-box retailers, but I am desperate for a bistro set.*

*grins*

Thanks!