03 February 2013

a bit of a vow

I've let things slide here at 1928 Bungalow and for that, I apologize.  We are still living in the home we've rented from a friend, and 1928 Bungalow still sits waiting for its new owner.  We were certain we would complete the sale long ago, or we never would have left so soon.  A problem with our first buyer caused the sale to fall through, but we have another buyer on board and hope to get approval from the bank soon so that we can move forward. 

I'm mulling over ideas for a new blog, but until I think up an imaginative new name, I'll keep on posting right here.  All the ideas I mentioned ages ago are still on my mind, including urban (or suburban...or rural?  who knows what's in our future) homesteading, mindful living, bringing art and creativity into everyday life, and calming the clutter chaos.  And a love of old homes will also be on my mind.  So with that, I plan to start writing again and share this journey.  Thanks for hanging in there with us!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Thanks for the update. Hope you get the bungalow handed over to the new owner very soon. :-)