10 June 2008

beg and borrow no more

We are now the proud (ahem) owners of our very own truck. No more hauling lumber in my little Civic! Hooray! It's not a new truck, but a rather old one. A 1985 Toyota SR5, extra cab, long bed with a camper cover. Brandon gets to drive it to his new job unless we get another car before then. I'm sure he's excited about this, as it's got a very 80s looking paint job--red with big green stripes all over. Turns out the previous owner died of a drug overdose, so we got a truck and an interesting story to tell.

2 comments:

epgraves said...

Oh boy, the "Will you help me move" requests will start coming in soon. That's why I never bought another truck after the first one I had.

Thanks so much for the nice blog you made in Dec. of 2007 about the East Point Historical Society! Does my heart good to see that we helped someone and that it was apperciated.

Nolan said...

At least our truck is too small to move much!

We had a great visit to the Historical Society! Thanks for being so much help. We keep meaning to come back and do some more research...