08 January 2008

one of my favorite things about this house

I love the sunlight in this house! I was watching tv the other day and a commercial came on with a kid running around this nice old house with lots of sunlight. I was envious for a second, and then looked up and realized that's what we have. Well, minus the running kid. At least for now.
Gecko does hang out in the dining room. Usually when the sun is right under that chair you see in the photo--that's his favorite spot!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sandy said...

A nice patch of sunshine for a cat (or dog) to curl up in!

Jen said...

LOVE your table and CHAIRS !

Nolan said...

Thanks :) Brandon found them at a thrift store in north GA for $40! Then he found some similar but not as nice chairs at another store later, so we have a semi-matched set with about 8 chairs.

It's really mid-century modern, but looks nice in the space. We'd like something a little more Arts and Crafts and sturdier eventually, I think.